Do away with all the talk about artists & designers being ‘lowly paid hobbyists’ – imagine if tomorrow, all of the creators vanished off the face of the Earth.
Do you have any idea of the impact this would have on businesses? The entertainment industry? Life as we know it?
This planet would be catastrophically screwed, homie.
Pricing Methods & Formulas
Whether you need support with time based pricing, tiered or value based pricing, each method has been broken down into solid step by step strategies, ready for you to apply to your creative practice.
You’ve raised your prices and now what? How do you then approach the client with this info? Inside are e-mail templates and guides to help you navigate those tricky conversations. You’ve got this in the bag.
How To: Uplevel
“I want to charge more but – how do I make the service worthy?”
Inside are tips on how to flip the script, with a step by step guide to the processes that will take your services to the next level.
It’s an absolute jungle out there. What’s needed is support, working solutions & transparency. Up The Ante encompasses all of the above to make sure you receive all the blessings you deserve.
- Have trouble demonstrating and recognising the value behind your craft.
- Deal with imposter syndrome and question whether you’re good enough.
- Want assistance addressing tricky conversations surrounding budgets and rates.
- Are in need of formulas and methods to put into action and get solid results.
- Need help pricing your services and charging what you deserve.
- Want to raise prices, but need pointers to deal with the after effects.
- Want to learn how to uplevel your services to command premium rates.
- Want tips to attract higher paying clients.
- Are ready to get out of your own way and bring on the blessings.
*Please note, all content is immediately released upon purchase, deeming it non refundable. The greatest care has been taken to ensure you are fully informed of the contents of the purchase, and that it is fully functional and working across stated platforms. If any questions or concerns, e-mail me at: email@example.com.